Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Been a while...

Its been some time since I've been able to sit down and recap on what I've been doing. So what have I been doing? Lots and lots of partying, enjoying life, and those around me. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.


Crystal & Ness... two of my favorite women


Vladi & Nicky


My partner in crime and I at it again.


Jay with the rediculous LV "millionaire" glasses designed by Pharrell Williams. Youre foolish for that one Jay.


Birthday boy Sai. Villainous was in the building yet again.


Faded? Maybe


Ay 'Reem whos that slut? Oh my bad... that's Ness.


Was Will vogueing again? Sometimes I worry about my man Will.

Diddy getting it in!

Big ups to my barber Starlin. Shape up was on point!


You'd think someone won a championship up in that bitch!

Faded? Definitely
Reem & Ness @ Santos.
Diddy & Q-Tip @ Santos

Getting down at Santos
Alchis

Will thinking he's a model.
Guess it runs in the fam... Diddy thinking hes a model.
Some of the fellas taking it down a bit.

Castro flow!

Guess this was the pose for the day.






















No comments: